Thursday 19 May 2016

#ThickThighThursday

Daily Weight: 162lb



As you can see from my weekly weight log, I'm over 2lb down on last week which I'm really happy with. I'm hoping to be back under 160lb in the next week or so. I'm also hitting macro targets more closely too - see the green box? That means I've hit the range I'm supposed to be aiming for.

Motivation is at an all time high at the moment and I'm embracing it because as you know, motivation can come and go. When it goes, I stay consistent with my training, maybe relax the reigns on the eating a little and have faith, because it always comes back. Sometimes it just takes a little longer.

I had the best upper body training session last night, which included a new PR on my chin ups, performing 2 sets of 3 unassisted chins. Considering I'm still quite heavy I'm very pleased about this!

Training for last night is below.

Warm Up - various mobility exercises using bands and light weights.

Chin Ups
x3 unassisted x3 assisted
x3 unassisted x2 assisted

DB Bench Press
30lb x10
30lb x10
30lb x10

Lat Pulldown
52.gkg x10
52.5kg x8
52.5kg x8

Seated Incline Press
40kg 8
40kg x8

Seated DB OHP
20lb x10
20lb x8
20lb x8

Face Pulls
25kg x12
25kg x12

Glute Cable Kickback
10kg x15
10kg x15
10kg x15

Single Leg Pushdown (on assisted pull up machine)
x20 (each leg)
x20 (each leg)
x20 (each leg)


My upper body was so exhausted by the time I'd finished but I got a great pump going on :-)



Tomorrow is my second leg day of the week and time to beast these bad boys...

You can call me Quadzilla

I will be away to visit my mum at the weekend but will take my laptop with me so hope to get a blog post up whilst I'm away. If there is anything you'd like to read about, please let me know in the comments section.

I'll leave you with yesterday's food details.

Tea, coffee and water til 1pm

Meal One
Piri piri chicken with spiced Mexican rice
2 cheese sticks
180g strawberries
1 sugar free jelly
1 can Pepsi Max

PWO Snack
200g fat free Greek yoghurt with 20g whey protein

Meal Two
Home made pizza with a gluten free pizza base, topped with tomato puree, grated mozzarella, piri piri chicken, mozzarella pearls and sliced jalapeno peppers

Carbs: 149g
Fat: 54g
Protein: 153g
Total Cals: 1699


Sometimes, you just need to eat pizza right?

No comments:

Post a Comment